These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the use of the Site (defined below) and the Services (defined below). These Terms also include any guidelines, announcements, additional terms, policies, and disclaimers made available or issued by us from time to time. These Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Boost Innovation Labs Limited and its affiliates ("Boost Innovation Labs", "we", "us") and you, an end user of the Services ("you" or "User") athttps://chainboost.io/ ("Services"). By accessing, using or clicking on our website (and all related subdomains) or its mobile applications ("Site") or accessing, using or attempting to use the Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and to are bound by these Terms and that you comply with the requirements listed herein.
If you do not agree to all of these Terms or comply with the requirements herein, please do not access or use the Site or the Services. In addition, when using some features of the Services, you may be subject to specific additional terms and conditions applicable to those features.
We may modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or the Services at any time and without notifying you. We may also change, update, add or remove provisions of these Terms from time to time. Due to the rapid development of digital currencies and Boost Innovation Labs, these Terms between you and us do not enumerate or cover all rights and obligations of each party, and do not guarantee full alignment with needs arising from future development.
By registering to use a Boost Innovation Labs account ("Account") or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- (a) as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms;
- (b) you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws;
- (c) your use of the Services is not prohibited by applicable law, and at all times compliant with applicable law, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anticorruption, and counter-terrorist financing ("CTF");
- (d) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using our Services;
- (e) you do not currently have an existing Account;
- (f) if you act as an employee or agents of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity; and
- (g) you are solely responsible for use of the Services and, if applicable, for all activities that occur on or through your user account.
3. Identity Verification
Given that Boost Innovation Labs is a permissionless and fully decentralised platform for token sales, we have no role in enforcing anti-money laundering ("AML") and know-your-customer checks ("KYC") by default. We, however, understand the need of some token projects to require AML and KYC procedures on their token sale participants and we do provide AML and KYC tools for fundraising entities using Boost Innovation Labs to enforce such procedures on their users, if the token projects choose to do so at their own discretion. The token projects will determine whether any User will satisfy the AML and KYC procedures in their absolute sole discretion.
We and our affiliates may, but are not obligated to, collect and verify information about you in order to keep appropriate record of our customers, protect us and the community from fraudulent users, and identify traces of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes, or for other lawful purposes.
All customers who wish to use the Services are required to establish an Account by:
- (a) providing your name, email address, phone number and country of residence;
- (b) certifying that you are 18 years or older;
- (d) verifying your identity by submitting the following documentation (Boost Innovation Labs reserves the right to request additional information as needed): a government-issued ID with your full name, date of birth and social security number (or identification number); an address proof stating your current physical address; and a selfie picture from your webcam or mobile phone.
Notwithstanding the above minimum verification procedures, Boost Innovation Labs may require you to provide or verify additional information before permitting you to use any Service. Only one User can be registered at a time, but each individual User (including any User that is a business or legal entity) may maintain only one main Account at any given time. Boost Innovation Labs may refuse, in its sole discretion, to open an Account for you. We may also: (a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the Services; (b) deactivate or cancel your Account; or (c) blacklist you from opening any future Accounts with us, if we reasonably suspect you of using your Account in connection with any prohibited use or business; your use of your Account or our Services is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your activity; or you take any action that we deem as circumventing our controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple accounts or abusing promotions which we may offer from time to time.
After registration, you must ensure that the information is true, complete, and timely updated when changed. If there are any grounds for believing that any of the information you provided is incorrect, false, outdated or incomplete, we reserve the right to send you a notice to demand correction, directly delete the relevant information, and as the case may be, terminate all or part of the Services we provide for you. You shall be fully liable for any loss or expense caused to us during your use of the Services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all the information accurate, update and correct at all times.
We reserve the right to confiscate any and all funds that are found to be in violation of relevant and applicable AML or CFT laws and regulations, and to cooperate with the competent authorities when and if necessary.
- (a) You shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you may NOT:
- i. use the Services in any dishonest or unlawful manner, for fraudulent or malicious activities, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
- ii. violate applicable laws or regulations in any manner;
- iii. infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of Boost Innovation Labs;
- iv. use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- v. use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy, monitor, replicate or bypass the Site or the Services;
- vi. make any back-up or archival copies of the Site or any part thereof, including disassembling or de-compilation of the Site;
- vii. violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using the Services;
- viii. use the Services for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);
- ix. attempt to access any part or function of the Site without authorization, or connect to the Site or Services or any Boost Innovation Labs servers or any other systems or networks of any the Services provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means;
- x. probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of the Site or Services or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on the Site or Services or any network connected thereto;
- xi. reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other Users or visitors of the Site or Services;
- xii. take any actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of systems or networks of the Site or Services, or the infrastructure of any systems or networks connected to the Site or Services;
- xiii. use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of any transactions of the Site or Services, or any other person’s use of the Site or Services; or xiv. forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to Boost Innovation Labs or the Site.
- (b) By accessing the Services, you agree that we have the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions under relevant regulations without your consent or prior notice.
- (a) Boost Innovation Labs may terminate, suspend, or modify your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, immediately and at any point, at its sole discretion.
- (b) Boost Innovation Labs will not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination, suspension, or modification of your access to the Services.
- (c) Upon termination of your access to the Services, these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that expressly or are intended to survive termination or expiry.
- (a) OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES.
- (b) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOOST INNOVATION LABS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BOOST INNOVATION LABS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING MOBILE SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES RELATING THERETO. BOOST INNOVATION LABS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OF BOOST INNOVATION LABS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- (c) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NONE OF BOOST INNOVATION LABS OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INTANGIBLE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO:
- i. ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF BOOST INNOVATION LABS OR ITS AFFILIATES;
- ii. ANY AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT;
- iii. ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE;
- iv. ANY ERROR, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA;
- v. ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES; OR
- vi. ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY BOOST INNOVATION LABS. EVEN IF BOOST INNOVATION LABS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A RESULT OF OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ACTUAL FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW OR EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS.
- (d) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE MERIT, LEGALITY OR JURIDICAL NATURE OF ANY TOKEN SOLD ON OUR PLATFORM (INCLUDING WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CONSIDERED A SECURITY OR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT UNDER ANY APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS).
7. Intellectual Property
All present and future copyright, title, interests in and to the Services, registered and unregistered trademarks, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights and all other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights that exist in or in relation to the use and access of the Site and the Services are owned by or otherwise licensed to Boost Innovation Labs. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sub license, and any limited license to merely use or access the Site and the Services in the permitted hereunder.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to our or any other third party’s intellectual rights. If and to the extent that any such intellectual property rights are vested in you by operation of law or otherwise, you agree to do any and all such acts and execute any and all such documents as we may reasonably request in order to assign such intellectual property rights back to us.
You agree and acknowledge that all content on the Site must not be copied or reproduced, modified, redistributed, used, created for derivative works, or otherwise dealt with for any other reason without being granted a written consent from us.
Third parties participating on the Site may permit us to utilise trademarks, copyrighted material, and other intellectual property associated with their businesses. We will not warrant or represent that the content of the Site does not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. Independent Parties
Boost Innovation Labs is an independent contractor but not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership or franchise between the parties.
- (a) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Boost Innovation Labs and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors from and against any potential or actual claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to:
- i. your use of, or conduct in connection with, the Site or Services;
- ii. your breach or our enforcement of these Terms; or
- iii. your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of the Site or Services.
- (b) If you are obligated to indemnify Boost Innovation Labs and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors pursuant to these Terms, Boost Innovation Labs will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Boost Innovation Labs wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
- (c) Your obligations under this indemnification provision will continue even after these Terms have expired or been terminated.
- (a) You acknowledge that the Services contain Boost Innovation Labs and its affiliates’ trade secrets and confidential information. You agree to hold and maintain the Services in confidence, and not to furnish any other person any confidential information of the Services or the Site.
- (b) You agree to use a reasonable degree of care to protect the confidentiality of the Services. You will not remove or alter any of Boost Innovation Labs or its affiliates’ proprietary notices.
- (c) Your obligations under this provision will continue even after these Terms have expired or been terminated.
11. Anti-Money Laundering
Boost Innovation Labs expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Site or the Services for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations. By using the Site or the Services, you represent that you are not involved in any such activity.
12. Force Majeure
Boost Innovation Labs shall have no liability to you if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations or from carrying on its Services and business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, failure of a utility service or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation, or direction.
13. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- (a) The parties shall attempt in good faith to mutually resolve any and all disputes, whether of law or fact, and of any nature whatsoever arising from or with respect to these Terms.
- (b) These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Services or the Site shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the British Virgin Islands.
- (c) Any dispute that is not resolved after good faith negotiations may be referred by either party for final, binding resolution by arbitration under the arbitration rules of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre ("HKIAC") under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
(a) If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. (b) If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the clause, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for Boost Innovation Labs under these Terms (other than routine operational communications) shall be sent to email@example.com.
You may not assign or transfer any right to use the Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Boost Innovation Labs, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. Boost Innovation Labs may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
17. Third Party Rights
No third party shall have any rights to enforce any terms contained herein.
18. Third Party Website Disclaimer
BY MAKING USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF ENCRYPTED OR DIGITAL TOKENS OR CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH A CERTAIN VALUE THAT ARE BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIES AND ARE ISSUED AND MANAGED IN A DECENTRALIZED FORM ("DIGITIAL CURRENCIES"); (B) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES; AND (C) BOOST INNOVATION LABS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES. AS WITH ANY ASSET, THE VALUES OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES ARE VOLATILE AND MAY FLUCTUATE SIGNIFICANTLY AND THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF ECONOMIC LOSS WHEN PURCHASING, HOLDING OR INVESTING IN DIGITAL CURRENCIES.