Thank you for showing interest in Infinity Skies
- Through confirming your interest in contributing to the token sale you will be entered into the ChainBoost allocation lottery
- Your chance of gaining an allocation slot is determined by your ChainBoost score
- If you do not get picked you will not receive any correspondence from ChainBoost regarding this project
- If you are awarded a contribution slot you will receive an email from ChainBoost and must ensure you contribute within the timeframe stipulated
- After confirming your interest, a new box will appear and you must answer a number of multiple choice questions accurately relevant to the project
until January 9th 2022
In Infinity Skies, players will build, socialize, trade, and undertake numerous adventures. Players will compete to build the most prestigious castle in the community while collecting rare NFT decorations, skins, and building components. They own their island in the sky on which they can build their castle and allow other users to visit. The ultimate goal is to become the King of Infinity Skies.
Goals of the game
Infinity Skies is a game of the sandbox genre, where people are able to set their own short-term and long-term goals. The game mechanics are designed in such a way however, that several long-term goals are incentivized for players to work towards.
Building a castle/island to attain votes for a high standing on the social leaderboard in order to reap NFT rewards.
Gather as many rare and unique NFT's as possible
Turn your time into money with our cryptocurrency “Skyblocks”, by trading in NFTs with other players, using our marketplace.
A Skyblock is a ERC-20 token, which is the primary currency used in and around the Infinity Skies ecosystem.
Skyblocks can be swapped for other established cryptocurrencies on a decentralized exchange platform. For now, this will be Quickswap. Liquidity will be locked at a rate of 10% of the raised funds from our public presale unless a large listing event occurs elsewhere.
Skyblocks can be traded with other players for NFTs on the website marketplace and can be traded in other Exchanges.
Skyblocks will have a recycle feature of 5% on each transaction. None of the Skyblocks will be burned forever through automated mechanics, but they are recycled to our community. The distribution of our recycle feature will be as follows:
3% distributed to Play-to-Earn stash.
1.5% distributed to Claim Pool.
0.5% distributed to the Development Team
The largest portion from our recycle feature will be deposited into the Play-to-Earn stash. This stash is emptied each week by distributing it to active players that are playing Infinity Skies. Once emptied, the stash builds up again until the next week when it is emptied again. Each week players must complete certain tasks to be eligible for this weekly airdrop.